The various chemical vapors, acids and bases used in the semiconductor manufacturing wet benches pose a high potential for costly fires which damage equipment, inventory and clean room facilities. More serious is the personal injury and costly business interruptions.
Colt Engineering is pleased to offer to help maximize your systems reliability and up-time.
- Ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) detector
- Maintenance services designed
- System maintenance visits and address areas in need of attention
- Malaysia Professional Engineering (PE) certificate
Flame detectors combine UV and IR technology are able continuously monitor for flames in semiconductors wet bench and commercial applications.
- Use in areas where short line of sight is a factor.
- Use in certain production equipment and indoor applications, such as warehouses and exhibition halls.